This business area has been developed following the expansion of construction activities and the diversification of products and services offered in the Romanian market.
In 2005 our activity expands further into the PVC sector with the acquisition of a PVC windows and doors production line, from ELUMATEC ®, Germany (welding machine, corner cleaning, multi-spindle copy router, end milling and reinforcement sawing machines). As a result of increased sales, market development in Romania and the need to increase production capacity and to improve production flow, the company continues its program of investing in technology in three stages:
1. In 2007, through a program funded by the Romanian Government, both the production capacity and the quality of our products are increased by adding to the existing production line specialized equipment for site-surveying, profile sawing and processing, as follows:
- Double mitre saw - ELUMATEC®, Germany;
- Notching saw - ELUMATEC®, Germany;
- Glazing bead sawing system with length stop, measuring and vacuuming devices - ELUMATEC®, Germany;
- Profile crimping machines - SCHÜCO®, Germany;
- MIG/MAG welding machine - LORCH®, Germany;
- Laser measuring device - LEICA®, Switzerland;
With these new technologies, the company extends its range of products and services, providing windows and doors, curtain walls and rainscreen claddings of high complexity. During this period the specialized design of facades begins in collaboration with architects, designers and system vendors.
2. In 2010, through structural funds (Sectoral Operational Programme Increase of Economic Competitiveness - SOP IEC), the quality and capacity of processing curtain walls, rainscreen cladding and site assembly are increased by purchasing the following equipment:
- CNC plasma cutter – LT 2030 HYPERTHERM PMX1650, USA;
- Glazing vacuum lifters – Power-Grip®, USA
3. In 2010-2011, through structural funds (European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development - EAFRD),following an intensive program of refurbishment and reconfiguration of the production flows the production halls are modernized and the following machines are purchased:
- CNC profiles machining centre – ELUMATEC®, Germany;
- CNC vertical panel machining centre – SAMEC®, Italy;
- NC sawing machine for metal profiles – BERG&SCHMID®, Germany;
- Corner crimping press – ELUMATEC®, Germany;
- Total station – LEICA®, Switzerland.
In this stage, the special purpose company SC MRG FATADE SRL is founded, having as sole object of activity FACADE SYSTEMS.
These investments were undertaken with the belief that the only development strategy in a dynamic and highly competitive market is the use of advanced integrated technologies and a continuous specialization of human resources in order to gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Currently, the production capacity per month is about 5,000 sq. of rainscreen cladding and 2,000 sq. curtain wall systems and windows and doors.
SC MRG FATADE SRL has documented, implemented and maintains management systems in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007, products offered being certified with CE marking.